CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Shower




This weekend I had my baby shower and it was amazing. Everything about it from the diaper cake, the flowers, the food and Sprinkles cupcakes to the invitations was perfect. I am overwhelmed with how special the baby shower was. I had really great friends and family hosting it. I can't thank Kelley, Anne, Kay, Lyndsie, and Barbara enough for all they did. On top of that, we got some really great gifts from our friends and family. I can't wait to put everything into use once Macie arrives. Once we got home from the baby shower, Zack, Mom and I had so much fun looking through everything again. All we need now is our little baby! It won't be long!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! so much fun!! you looked super cute. i will get you the pictures i took soon!
kelley

Unknown said...

Love looking at the pics - saw Kelley today and found your blog through hers. Can't wait to see pics of your little girl!