CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Caldwell Baby Shower




Last Friday was my school baby shower. It was hosted by my Andrea, Heather, Camden, and Kay! It was lots of fun. I got several things I needed. Zack and I had fun looking through all the gifts when I got home. I am now just trying to find a place to put everything. I really need to get organized.

Macie's due date is quickly approaching. I am 34 weeks so it won't be long. I went to the doctor on Monday and everything looks great. One neat thing that I felt last Saturday and Zack got to feel today was Macie having the hiccups. When I woke up she had them. She still seems to be moving around a lot and I keep thinking she has to be out of space but I guess not.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! such cute shower pics. i'll tell you what...there is no mistaking that Macie is a little girl. you are carrying so low! i can remember Tate was way up in my rib cage! they say that is just a wives tale(high for boys, low for girls), but i think there is some truth behind it!! we need to start placing our bets pretty soon on when you have that little one. i say you will have her on January 2nd!