CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Macie's 7th Birthday

When I think back to 7 years ago when I first held Macie in my arms, I would have never guessed that I would be at this point in her sweet life. Holding her as a sweet newborn, I couldn't imagine her going to school, playing with friends, losing teeth, playing dress up, and just being the precious little girl she is today.  If time could slow down or if I could start all over and do it again...I would happily go back so I could soak up each moment just a little bit more.  So now I really try to focus on the now.  I read something the other day about people always waiting for the next stage, the next something rather than just finding JOY in the LIFE we are living each day. (when the baby sleeps all night, when they go to school, when they are out of the teenage stage, when I retire, counting down til the weekend...the list goes on and on).  So I enjoy watching Macie pick her own clothes, fix her own hair, play dress up, put on make-up, use her imagination, listening to her read, holding her hand, watching her draw, putting her on the bus and getting her off, dancing in the kitchen, tucking her in, praying with her and for her, singing her song, and just loving the person she is. 

Macie celebrated with her sweet friends.  They enjoyed a NEW YEAR's Party at Sweet and Sassy  The best moment was when they saw the limo.  The chatter, the screaming, the endless excitement that this was the "BEST DAY EVER" from all four girls was just precious.  I loved it just as much as the girls did!  Happy 7th Birthday, Macie Nicole!

























Kinsley's 2 year old Check-Up




0 comments: