CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 13, 2016

January

January flew by but we had fun.







 Macie and Daddy went on a date on night.  It was lots of fun for them to spend some time together.



 Kinsley always puts on Macie's or  Weston's socks. 
 Here are two of my precious friends...Betty (86) and Helen(90 in April).  I love spending time with them.
 Here is one of our snows.  The snow clothes, toys, and sleds come out for some fun.

 Just like her Bubba...arrows in her panties.
 Dress up girl.

"I am just taking my time."



 Presents for Pappy's surgery.  He worked hard to get this all ready.
 We took the kids bowling...it was a great first!!




 Weston and I had a good hour of boy time playing in the snow while Kinsley napped (Zack was home).  I loved getting to just do what he wanted to do it was fun to listen to him talk about bears, foot prints, deer, and BOY stuff.



 Putting on make-up



0 comments: