CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2014

Good Times

 Macie and Weston like to have "sleepovers."  Weston was wanting to sleep with Macie but she said that he wiggles to much (we are guessing it is when he was in his sleeping bag).  He said, "Peeeease! I not wiggle."  For about three nights he camped out with her and each time he would say it again.
 She is loving the babies that Macie is sharing.
 Thomas is one of Weston's friends.  The other day we were out in the front playing and Thomas asked to come in.  I told his Momma I didn't mind and would let them play while I fed Kinsley.  They went to the basement and played by themselves for about 45 minutes.  When I went to check on them they had the books all in Kinsley's pack n play.  Then I went to check again and they had put the tricycle, blocks, spiderman, cars and every thing they could fit in it.  PLUS themselves!  It was very cute.  When it was time for Thomas to go home he and Weston didn't want the fun to end.  As Weston was walking out, he took Thomas' hand.  Then they hugged!  It was so sweet.  I think this is actually Weston's very first real friend.  They like playing ball outside, swimming, and riding scooters together.



 Three of my favorite people in the whole wide world!
 Before we were headed to The J (gym), Weston got a hold of his stickers.  He put them all over himself and was so very proud.  Kinsley got one on the head and two on the feet.  Everyone thought he had tattoos on.  He looked like those people who have "sleeves of tats."  I hope he knows stickers are all this momma wants to see on his body and nothing permanent.  We skipped bath that night and so he still had them on him the next day.  He didn't want to take them off; however, I told him he couldn't go swimming unless they came off so he agreed.

 APPLE JUICE?!?!  Hey, I will try anything if it will help this little one clear up some bathroom issues.  She seemed pretty excited about the juice but it didn't seem to help.  Hopefully, the prunes she had for lunch today will help.  
 I just can't help it!  She is the cutest and happiest little thing!  She is my little giggle girl!  Oh and her sweet little outfit is what she wore to church!
 Weston is such a goof!  One thing I love about him is he sort of jokes and does things that crack himself up.  Oh what a great laugh he has too!  He told me today after watching a show that he was going to go on a rocket ship to the moon when he grows up!  Dream Big, my man!

 Macie loves to draw and write stories (well, I write what she tells me).  She is always so content with paper and pens.  It was promotion Sunday at church and so she moved up to the Kindergarten/First grade class.  This means they go to the service with us and sing and then head to their class. The audience clapped and and YES, I cried.  I told her.  "Stop growing up so fast."  Her response was, "Mom, I have to grow up.  That is how God made me."  I will be soaking up all I can of her this summer before I have to let her go to school.

 Weston draws circles after circles after circles.  This was a picture of Pappy, his driver, iron, pitching wedge, golf course, and putter.
 Macie made Kinsley a crown.
 As I tucked Macie into bed last night she said, "Mom, come here."  I leaned down and she whispered in my ear, "I love you!"  Oh my sweet child...I love you more...way way more than you will ever know.
Macie's bib





0 comments: