CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sweet Things

 What a wonderful number 3 is!!!  We are so excited to be adding our final addition to the family!  I was wondering if we could possibly be adding additions but today we confirmed that we have one healthy baby due on November 26th!  So the day we found out we were very shocked and had to let it set in.  I kept looking at the test over and over thinking "that is a positive."  Macie's reaction was absolutely perfect and I need to put the sweet video on to show you.  She was beyond thrilled that she is going to have a "sister named Belle" and that "I can have the baby at home because she has her doctor kit."  So it looks like we are all set other than it might be a boy!  My feeling is boy because my symptoms are the same as they were with Weston...overall I feel really good!  Zack had to let the news really set in but he is excited for our sweet gift from God too!  Weston doesn't really have a clue but does say baby when we tell him as I point to my belly. Macie is probably the best big sis around...she brings the baby toys to play with, tells me I need to rest, ask how the baby is enjoying all the meals I eat, hugs my belly, and tells everyone that we have a baby.

 Sweet, colorful and yummy lollipops were in the kids Easter baskets.  They loved loved loved getting sticky and enjoying the fun snack.



 Miss Belle all dressed up and loving her hairstyle.  
 So on our last cold day we had lots of indoor fun!  Finger painting was a success.  Macie is a pro but I was concerned about whether would eat it or no telling what. He did awesome. It was really fun though to watch both kids paint.


 CLEAN UP
 There are so many things about Weston that are my favorite things about it!  One thing I LOVE is that when we pray at dinner he knows that we are going to hold hands.  He always says something right afterwards to. THIS picture though is another of my favorite things.  Since starting to like books we tell Weston to pick out a book and he goes to his table, lifts up the cloth, and choices which book he wants.  It just makes me laugh every single time.  I love that this SWEET boy loves books.  He will pick a book, turn around, and sit in your lap.  He does have his favorite books which usually include balls or animals. (Oh and the books are under the table because the basket is still pink from when it was in Macie's room...why I never changed it)!

 This brother and sister are such SWEET FRIENDS!  They are playing more and more together.  We made outside paint (Cornstarch, water, and food coloring) the other day!  They had such a great time!  It is a great "paint" because it doesn't stain and washes right off!
 This BIG BROTHER had to try on his Pappy's hat.
 Macie "babysat" Myka, our neighbor the other day!  It was just precious to watch.  Macie wanted to help with everything and share all the toys.  She even told me she could change her diaper if she needed to.  The sweetest thing Macie did was help Myka try on one of her princess dress-up shoes.  She said, "Oh Myka, it fits. You are a true princess!"
SHOOT! SCORE! STUCK!

1 comments:

John and Courtney Houghton said...

Macie is so sweet to Myka! I'm glad Myka has made it into the elite princess category. Macie is already a great big sister and she will be a great help with baby 3.