CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

PHONE PICTURES and VIDEOS

 I don't remember why Weston was naked but I am guessing he just got out of the bath.  Somehow he sat down on all Macie's paper and got it stuck in his bottom.
This picture was taken at the first of the school year for Macie.  Again she likes her hair up like a ballerina the best.
These two love to play together.  They have had such a special friendship since they were babies.  I have this picture in my head of them when they are graduating from high school  where they will both be in their caps  and gown, with one arm around each other which big grins..  I hope they will go off to college best buds.
Macie is always looking for a tree to climb.  She found one at Nonnie's school.
THIS IS us on BLACK FRIDAY!  WE got to Target with a few things in mind but were more excited about the adventure.  As we walked up we thought the line didn't look bad. However, it wrapped around the building.  I was trying to liven up the crowd with high fives but they just were not feeling it.  We got in the long line and went in.  Lyndsie was smart because she got there about 10 minutes after and walked right in.  We gathered our items, got in the line, and that is when I started feeling sick.  I looked at Mom and she looked the same way and then Reagan said she wasn't feeling so hot.  ALL I could think was we have food poisoning from this dip I made. Luckily, we made it through the line and the fresh air made us feel better. We got home by 11 or a little before and there were two babies wide awake.  Weston and Brandt decided they needed a little play time without all the other cousins.
Warms my heart
Make Up and Manicures BY MACIE

A GREAT MEMORY

I am showing off my "good buy."  Waiting until last minute to get a dress for a wedding was STRESSFUL for me.  Why I did it, I don't know.  However, after trying on 10 dresses with 10 minutes until time for me to pick Macie up from school, I gave up.  I walked out the dressing room and saw this dress on a rack.  It had no tag so I took it to the counter.  The lady decided I could buy it for $25!  WHAT A STEAL! I was so excited because 1)I needed a dress 2) I was refusing to spend a lot of money on a dress I would probably wear once and 3) I felt good in it and thought it would be great for a black tie wedding.  So off went went to Marshall leaving the kids with Grammy and Papaw in Tyler.  We loved getting to see Barbara and Jim.  She made a yummy dinner that I now make though it doesn't taste quite the same.   The wedding was at the Baptist church and as silly as it sounds when I walked in I was immediately taken back to my childhood.  The look of the church, the organ and piano playing,  and even the smell just reminded me of going to "BIG" church every Sunday.  The wedding started and the beautiful bride walked in.  I immediately teared up because I thought back to my wedding day and then I thought that one day that would be MY MACIE walking down the aisle with her DADDY.  Then I turned to look at the groom and thought that will one day be MY WESTON waiting for his bride.  I prayed right then and there for the spouses that God has already chosen for them. I prayed that their future spouses with Honor GOD, love my children the way I do, and KNOW how BLESSESDthey are to SHARE LIFE with two amazing people  
We had a great time at the wedding reception with friends.  We danced the night away to a great band.  I loved our date night out.  

MARKER MAKE-UP and DIRT DESSERT....need I say more!
I love TEXAS WEATHER!  Who can wear clothes like this in February!
I LOVE our neighborhood friends.  One Wednesday we met several of the moms and kids at the zoo.  Beside these few (we got there early) there were about 8 more kids with us.  It was a great time!
More DRESS UP!  
Usually Blake is the Army man but Weston wanted me to put it on him this time.
BATH PARTY!
This is the calm before the storm.  Macie and Weston have been having bath parties where they play in the bath forever. They try to slide down the back of the tub. Water gets splashed everywhere and they end up shivering because they keep the water running but I will only let it be cold for fear of someone getting burned.  It is good to know we will be at the pool in a few short months.
MAVS game with the Best Little Brother
LESS IS MORE
We went to the park last week and the weather was awesome.  We went to story hour at the library with our friends, played at the park, had a picnic, and enjoyed the sand.  When I say ENJOY...I mean ENJOY!  Macie was a great sand angel and Weston started rolling in the sand trying to copy her.
His smile and his laughter are two of my favorite things!

TRICKS


Just like Daddy!
I have 3 DOGS!



SNAKE

I have a few more cute video clips but the blog site is having trouble uploading all of the sudden.  I know I overposted but I couldn't help myself.

0 comments: