CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Few More Videos

A POEM...
Marcie has been making up poems, jokes, and rhyming words.  Her poems are interesting. She laughs at her knock knock jokes even though she probably doesn't get jokes...much like her mother.  She does have some is doing great just rhyming; however, Macie had a rhyme with "Duck" the other day and I almost panicked thinking please don't go to "the word" she doesn't know or know is really bad.

  "The ROCK STAR"
Macie loves Daddy's "Rockstar" aka guitar.  She begged him to play so he did.  She loved playing and Weston loved dancing.  He is a dancing man every chance he gets.

When Grammy and Papaw came for a visit we had a DANCE PAARRTY as Macie calls it.  WHAT FUN!!!  Yes, my dress is a little interesting.  I borrowed it for a party once and when Macie saw it she was just thrilled.  We dress up together as princesses and it just makes her day!  So I can't say no even though I feel silly.

BEST DAY EVER! BEST COUSINS EVER
Blake is known for saying, "I want to play with my best cousins!"  Actually, the whole bunch calls themselves best cousins which is just so sweet.  We started spring break off with a BEST Cousin spending the night.  I put a video on yesterday of Macie and Blake playing but this one is JUST PRECIOUS!  

0 comments: