CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Daddy's Helper

On Sunday, Zack decided to put his new license plates on his car.  Macie was napping so Weston and I went outside to hang out with him.  As soon as I put Weston down, he walked up to help his Daddy.  Zack said something along the lines of here comes trouble.  I agreed but said this his how little boys learn, it would probably take longer, but it was well worth it.  I know Zack loved his Daddy/Son moment.  I had to run back inside and grab my camera because it was too precious to pass up. I thought it was just precious that Weston grabbed at the tools and started mimicking Zack. Oh and I guess Weston needed his shirt off to do "man's work."  I sent a video to Nonnie and Grammy.  They loved it.  When I texted Grammy to tell her to look at the video I said, "This will melt your heart."  Her reply was, "Heart Melted."  YES IT WAS!  Nonnie said that the video was one we will have to show one day at his wedding.  I love my boys!  I am so thankful Zack has a son and that Weston has a great DADDY!
 

 Weston stopped working for a quick smile.


 Fixin' his own car
 When Zack went to the back of the car his little helper did too!  Look...he is trying to do the exact thing. 
The MEN resting on the couch after "FIXING the car."

0 comments: