CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bouncing in the Monkey/End of May

 Weston clapping for himself after he crawled a little ways.  He is improving ever day! I am super proud of him too!
 Macie was worn out after a day with her cousins.
 We love our Nonnie.
 I loved that Weston crawled under the table to play with his toys because Macie used to do the very same thing.  It brought back memories of her when she was little.  He was quite pleased with himself for getting under there but wasn't too thrilled when he bumped his head trying to get out.


I told Macie to get her shoes on so we could go to the pool.  She came out in her winter boots and I must say the polka-dots matched the ones on her swimsuit.  This girl has style.
Weston goes CRAZY in his monkey!  Every time he is in it I am just amazed at his delight and his energy!  HE LOVES IT!

0 comments: