CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Welcome to Our Home

Welcome to our home!
Zack did an amazing job landscaping our yard. We had someone put the stone edging in but he did all the landscaping the other day when it was 100 degrees out. I am so proud of him! I love driving up to our home and playing in the front. (Good thing the garage is a good size..since we have 3 cars. Macie's luckily doesn't take much space!)

Entryway
We are excited to be settled into our new home. Do I miss the old one?...no, not one bit but I do miss our friends and neighbors (although our new neighbors seem really nice and we have talked to them a ton). I am loving our new house. I like everything about it. Here are several pictures of it. We still have a few things to hang like our clock and some decorations but I am glad to be almost completely finished. We finished hanging curtains just this past weekend. It was a good move for us...Zack has a stress free drive to and from work, Macie loves us sliding her around on the floors and pushing her stroller all around, and we love being closer to my family.
Dining Room
We are hoping to texture and paint it like our other dining room.

Kitchen
You can't see the eating area but the there is a table and window to the right of the fridge and the pantry is across from it. It leads to the dining room. The kitchen is so big. I LOVE IT! I was able to store all my kitchen stuff and serving pieces in the kitchen. In the other house, I had things in closest and anywhere I could find. I love the extra space. I am hoping to put an island in sometime in the future. P.S. I love the granite and tile, too! DId I say I love the kitchen?

Living Room

Macie's Corner
She has more room than it looks like to play with her toys.
Our Bedroom


Our Bathroom
Macie is loving her bigger room. She loves playing with her toys in there. Her closet is bigger so her closet has lots of fun toys that she can get to and I like it because I can keep it picked up.

Guest Bath
The picture doesn't show it all but it has two separate sinks. One is by the guest room and the other you get to through the hallway. I mainly took this because I like my new shower curtain and toys. I like that it is a good size. Oh and I didn't take a picture of the guest room or the extra bedroom (someday a baby's room)but they are a great size, too.

3 comments:

Meve & Co. said...

Macie is precious! Beautiful new home-- congrats!

Pamela and Michael Sparks said...

It looks like everything is bigger which must be great. It looks great! Glad you are happy with everything. We need to come visit soon!

Andrea Christianson said...

I realized I have your blog bookmarked on my laptop, so I've had fun this afternoon catching up with you! Your new home is absolutely beautiful, I love all of the accents that you've decorated with!! Macie is such a cute little bug, you can definitely see her personality shine through in all of these pictures..I agree, you are truly BLESSED!