CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Purse-Check
Sunglasses-Check
Dressed cute, hair fixed-Check
Off to play with Blake!
(She put her glasses on and got her purse...not me!)
That's a smile! She loves the swings! (I push her up as high as I can and then go underneath her..that is why I am the opposite direction.)

Swinging with Daddy at the park

Doesn't she look like a toddler and not a baby anymore!
Little Momma
What face is this?
Happy Birthday, Nonnie!
Macie and I met Nonnie for a little bit of shopping and lunch with Pappy on Nonnie's birthday!

Macie has another baby to take care of when she is at Nonnie's. The baby moves it eyes, laughs, cries, and does way more than my babies did when I was little. Macie is in baby heaven with her babies, bottles, and strollers.

1 comments:

Pamela and Michael Sparks said...

Great pictures! I love her lips in that one picture. Michael loves the swing too. He literally could stay on for at least an hour. She is getting so big.