CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Into EVERYTHING

Daddy took this picture while Macie was sitting on the couch.
By Friday Macie was completely back to normal...smiling, laughing, and playing like she did before she got sick. That cold and cough really kept her from being her sweet little self. What a joy to have her back to normal! While I was cleaning up the kitchen, Macie opened the pantry door and started taking all the cans out. Then she started stacking the cans which I was very impressed by. Sadly though one of the cans fell on her foot and made her cry...that had to hurt!

Can you see her curls?
MACIE CAUGHT with the GOLDFISH!
After dinner the other night, we set the goldfish on the chair so Macie wouldn't see them. She loves them so if they are in her sight she is pointing at them. While we were in the living room we saw her walk over to the kitchen and didn't think a thing. Then we noticed her discovery and so did Sebastian. He was waiting for her to share but she finished off the bag all by herself. It was almost empty. I didn't let her eat a ton!!

Just like the pantry..if I open the 'fridge door, Macie dashes to it as fast as possible. She is always looking for something to grab. She actually ended up getting an apple out of the bottom. It dropped to the floor. So I figured she could play with it while I made dinner. Then I realized she was trying to eat it. So I peeled the skin and had her sit on the red rug by me while I worked. I tried taking it from her at one point and you would have thought I hurt her. She cried like a mad woman. She loves fruit!!!

0 comments: