CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I HEART You-Happy Valentine's

I just laugh when I see this picture! Macie looks a little silly with her glasses being crooked. She is sporting all her red!
Mommy is making her pose.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Macie has figure out how fun it is to open presents. Both grandma's gave her cute dresses for the spring/summer. I am ready for it to warm up so she can wear her cute new things.
Riding Nonnie's horse! Looking pretty cute with a ponytail and hairbow.
"What are you looking at?"


It looks like Macie is feeling almost back to normal. Today I have see her smile more and act so much happier. What a relief! She has had a couph/cold for a little over a week. Macie made me laugh out loud today. She has been staying close by my side and not playing very much by herself since she has been sick. She was really quiet so I went to check on her and saw her by the dog pen. Then when I went to put on her shoes I realized why she was so quiet. She was washing her shoes in the potty! They were laying out to dry! Crazy girl! Oh, that just mayde me remember another shoe story. Yesterday I was looking for one of my shoes and I found it in the bathtub!

0 comments: