CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009




Macie is enjoying her summer and so am I! I have really enjoyed being home with Macie and am so glad that I have the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mommy. She just makes me smile. Since she giggled so much the other day, I try to make her laugh everyday like that. She did giggle more yesterday and it was so fun to hear. It seems that Sebastian is the best way to make it happen. I am so glad they get along so well and that he doesn't mind when she is pulling on his hair.

We are so excited that Sheldon, Reagan, and Jackson will be here next Friday. We have missed them so very much. It will be so fun to watch all 3 little cousins play together.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the best part of life! i am so happy for you-macy has a rare treasure-a stay-at-home mommy. you will never regret staying home!