CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Another Fun Weekend

Macie went to Easton's 2nd birthday party and had a great time. She was wishing for some of that yummy cake but she had to stick to her diet..."milk."
Macie is now taking two naps a day. Her naps are lasting anywhere from 1 1/2 hours in the morning to a 3 hours in the afternoon. I work as fast as possible in the afternoon to get things accomplished. I am tutoring now in the morning while she naps so that is helpful. I have been babysitting in the afternoons while Macie naps but Monday will be my last day. Anyway, in this picture Macie fell asleep while Zack and I were having dinner. Sometimes she needs a little cat nap to make it until bedtime.
Macie loves swimming in her pool. She goes swimming every couple of days.
Both Macie and Sebastian are warn out from playing so hard during the day.

0 comments: