CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Almost 4 Months Old

Blake and Macie hung out again. They hadn't seen each other since Blake was born. I think they enjoyed one another's company. They are excited to know that Jackson will be coming to play this summer.

Macie loves sucking on her hand. I checked on her during naptime the other day and she had her thumb in her mouth. I have tried different pacifiers but she is a thumb sucker. I don't mind really because the thumb can never get lost but it may be a hard thing to break later on.
The weather has been great so we have been taking advantage before it gets too hot. Zack picked this outfit out when we were at Carter's.

I look just like my daddy!

Macie is almost 4 months old. WOW! I have loved this past month because she is growing stronger everyday. She is "talking" more and has better control of her head. She is also able to hold on to toys and play with some of her things better than before. She has been a JOY!

0 comments: