CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Kindergarten Program

Brown Bear. Brown Bear.   What Do You See?
Macie's entire kindergarten class had their very first performance this week.  They sang several songs and we loved watching every second.  Macie wasn't looking forward to the program because she was a BROWN BEAR and she doesn't wear brown.  Oh my!!!  So we spiced up her brown shirt by putting a pink one on underneath.  She tried to tape Ariel pictures to her shirt but I wouldn't allow it.  She had on a cute brown/pink bow that didn't show because of her ears.  No worries though...Macie clipped the bow to her ears; therefore, she had to fix her ears over and over.  OUR GIRL!!!!  I asked her if she was nervous before the show and she said, "Mom, I already performed at the Talent Show."  It's hard to believe we are in February and that May will be here before we know it.  Can she honestly be this far along in her first year of schooling?





SEE THE BOW
I had to throw in a few pictures of my sweet little Kinsley Grace!  I love my little white baby!


 As I was snapping pictures, Weston went up to her without me asking or anything and leaned down to give her a kiss.  It was the sweetest gesture and LUCKILY, I got it.  Kinsley actually gave him the kiss though, an open-mouth, slobbery baby kiss on the nose.  AND IT'S PERFECT!

1 comments:

John and Courtney Houghton said...

I love that Macy tried to put Ariel pictures on her brown shirt!! I was laughing. Cute girl! And that white baby :). So big!