CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

Halloween was lots of fun this year! I told Mom I wasn't so sure if Macie would like it or be too shy to walk up to people's doors. I shouldn't have worried. Candy was involved and she got the hang of trick or treating very very quickly. She toted her pumpkin around and got one piece out after another when we were going between houses. Macie also impressed me because she kept her Minnie ears on almost the whole time. I have tried twice to get a few pictures of her in her costume with no success. I guess she was just waiting for the real thing. It was a beautiful night to be out! I loved experiencing Halloween with Macie. Too bad Blake was sick. He just didn't feel good enough to wear his costume or trick or treat. Next Year those to can go out again!
MINNIE MOUSE
Trick or Treat
Macie and Blake practiced on Nonnie's door and got candy. Macie then knocked again and Nonnie answered with more candy. Why go to any other house when you can just stay at one and get lots of good stuff!
"If I sit here long enough do you think I will get more candy?"
Just Got Ready for the Big Trick or Treating
This was the real thing. Not practice! Macie wasn't even scared of the witch. BUT when we passed candy out later that evening she didn't like the scary costumes one bit!
The cat was a big attractions...almost bigger than the candy. Macie and Blake chased this cat all over an empty field by my parents' house. Luckily, it didn't mind. Blake even forgot that he didn't feel so good.
Macie sat down for this picture in someone's yard. I think she would do anything as long as she got to carry her pumpkin and eat whatever she could get her hands on.
We just got back to Nonnie's...trick or treating was a success!

0 comments: