CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Playing, Playing, Playing

Macie is as busy as a bee! If I turn my head for a second she is either turning the bath water on, eating dog food (heard her say, "mmm" again this morning), or finding something else to explore. She keeps me on my toes which I love. She is talking more, too! Who loves nap time more...Macie or me? I can't believe that she is 16 months old. Time just keeps on ticking and before long she will be turning 2! We are loving this weather and loving getting to spend time outside. She brings me her shoes when she wants to go out. She also will bring me the dog leashes after her nap because she knows that is what we do each day! Trying out the new swimsuit and loving playing in the water.
Thirsty

Macie was showing me her belly. That night she showed me her eyes, ears, hair, nose, and belly. I just love all her cute pjs, too! I decided I needed to get pictures in all her sets.

Feeding the ducks!
Macie loves birds. She waves at them when they fly over and she has a word for duck when we are at the park/pond by our house. She is actually more interested in the ducks than playing. I have to keep her from getting to close to the water.

MaKayla and Kyle are are neighbors and they love Macie and we love them. Macie screams with delight when Kyle comes riding up on his bike. They play at the park together! We will miss them when we move! (A couple of weeks ago, Kyle tries to hold "Baby Macie," but discovered she isn't a baby anymore.
Playing at the park!

Tired after a busy day..he has his paci and she has her thumb!

Whoa...who did your hair?

PEDICURE
Macie got a little pedicure from her Mommy this past weekend. She loves looking at her pink toenails. It is so cute!
We went to one of the pools in the neighborhood. They have all sorts of toys that squirt water but I guess they are only on during the weekend. We relaxed in the pool. Well, mainly just put our feet in and splashed water with our feet. It was COLD! Macie enjoyed it so much! She kept holding my hand and wanting me to go to the big pool.

0 comments: