CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Zack, Macie, and I had a relaxing Easter Sunday. On Saturday though it was a little crazy but fun. Our house showed twice and so between getting it clean, keeping it clean, and staying away for a couple of hours I had more than a little bit of anxiety. I kept thinking this is it. We went to the neighborhood Easter Egg hunt. It was a perfect day to be outside. Macie enjoyed looking at the animals in the petting zoo, playing on the toys, and taking a picture with the Easter bunny. We ended up missing the egg hunt because she was really tired from missing most of her first nap and then missing the first half of the second one due to the showings. We also were able to enjoy time with our good friends, Jonas, Kelley, and Tate. While hanging out with them we were told that the couple was putting an offer on our house. So here we are doing all the things you have to do to sell a house and now we will be looking for our new house in the Keller area. I am excited about the move and a little nervous too! I know God has a plan for our family so I trust His Will.

I think she would have had a bigger smile but I just knocked her in the head with my big camera while bending down to pick her up because she was running to the bunny while another kid was getting his picture taken.

Walking up to see the Easter Bunny
Daddy and Macie looking at the animals.
Crazy horse!
Colored chicks!
Ok, so I think Macie looks adorable(I know I am her mom). I love dressing her up!

Macie climbed up all by herself for the first time. She was so proud!

Daddy is mowing and he didn't ask me to help!

Where's Daddy?
Macie is putting her hands up all the time when you ask her where something is at?

0 comments: