CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Trip to Houston

Macie and I went to Houston this weekend with my parents to see Sheldon, Reagan, Jackson and Cage off to Germany. It was a great trip. The kids had a wonderful time playing together. Macie loved Cage. She wanted to hold him, touch him, and didn't want me holding him without her being right beside me. Jackson and Macie had a great time, too. He would say, "My Macie." Once Macie got mad and when she does she lays down on the ground. Jackson said, "Hey, are you ok? Macie, you ok?" It was so sweet. He got right down beside her and kept asking over and over! Also Sunday morning he was banging on the joining door because he wanted to play with Macie! I am so glad Macie has cousins that she can grow up playing with! She is one lucky girl! We are excited for Sheldon and Reagan's opportunity in Germany but will miss them like crazy!

Macie and Cage laying beside each other!
Macie loving on Cage!

While we were at the Houston Rodeo/Stock show Jackson and Macie had a great time. Jackson was holding Macie's hand in this picture. I can't wait until Macie can talk back to Jackson. She did her jibber jabber but won't it be fun to listen to them talk to each other.

Look at those potbelly pigs.
Macie kept sticking her hand in the cage. She wasn't scared a bit!

KISS!!
Macie loved the petting zoo! She walked up to all the animals and acted like it was no big deal. I was more scared for her than she was!




0 comments: