CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

7 Months



Hanging out with Tate!




Macie is now 7 months old and I am thinking that I will blink and she will be 1. The other night I was putting her to bed and was hurrying because of a silly tv show. Usually Zack puts her to bed but we go through the same routine...read a book, listen to music, and rock. Well, I heard my show come back on so I put her in bed a bit fast. Then I heard her crying which usually she never does when going to bed. So I went back in her room and she was crying in her blanket. I picked her up and rocked her a bit more. As I was rocking her, I had "a moment." I thought I am crazy to be rushing to get to a show that won't matter to me tomorrow. So I enjoyed holding her a little longer, smelling her clean hair, and just enjoying the moment. I put her in Macie back in bed and she gave me her big smile where she lifts her legs at the same time. She was ready to go to sleep and she did.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Just hit the 'pause' button. That way you won't miss out on your baby or tv shows - which are equally important as far as I'm concerned :) Give Macie a big kiss for me!!