CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

6 Month Check-up

Today Macie went to the doctor for her 6 month appointment. I was surprised when we weighed her and she only weighed 16 lbs. 3 oz (50 percentile). I just knew she was closer to 18lbs. by now. Since we are now eating cereal and starting other solids in the next week, I think she will keep on growing. She loves her cereal but the only problem is she wants to suck her thumb between bites. I am trying to break her of this little habit. Macie is 26 3/4 inches long (80-90 percentile). Macie did really great at the appointment and was talking and moving around on the table. The staff thought she was really cute...of course, that made me smile. All seems to be well with Macie.

I have been trying to get her in her diaper only at each appointment but I forgot today.
Macie is working on her abs! The doctor was impressed!

0 comments: