CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

24 Weeks

It is hard to believe I am at 24 weeks. ..only 16 weeks to go or less if Little Macie decides to come early. I went to the doctor today and she measured my belly and listened to the heartbeat (140's). As I was sitting in the room waiting on the doctor, my shirt would move because she was kicking. It was fun to watch. I feel her moving all the time and love it. I especially love feeling her during the school day when things seem a little stressful.


Here is another one of my maternity shirts that I have. I love the pants, too! They are so comfortable with my expanding belly.

We are on our way to getting the nursery ready. My baby bedding came in and I am so pleased. Now I just have to get the dresser which is on backorder and some decorations for the walls. We also have to get fabric for the chair and table. I hope to have it all ready by November. I love going in her room and just looking at the bed. I imagine her in it and think, "Wow, I am going to have a daughter!"

1 comments:

Pamela and Michael Sparks said...

I just wanted to see how your comments worked.